The Ultimate James Bond List – Casino Royale (2006)
Goodbye Brosnan, and hello Craig. The first in the rebooted continuity see 007 return to his roots and drink a lot of alcohol. So get your tuxedo ready and pour yourself a martini as you follow along with the Ultimate Casino Royale List.
Find all the previous Reviews and Ultimate List by clicking here or having a look at the drop down (James Bond) menu above.
007 – Each time the Bond theme song is heard.
1. Faintly heard when winning the Aston Martin off Dimitrios
2. When Bond finally gives his name to Mr. White for the first time into credits
You Know My Name – Bond, James Bond count. When it is said by Bond himself.
1. Introducing himself to Mr. White for the first time
Felix Leiter – If James Bond smokes on-screen.
Nobody Does It Better – Whenever Bond beds a woman, implied of course.
1. Vesper Lynd in the hospital room
2. Vesper at the Venice hotel
Shaken, Not Stirred – All alcoholic beverages Bond consumes.
1. Mount gay with soda at the bar and card table
2. Unknown alcoholic beverage on the train
3. Red wine on the train with Vesper
4. Another red wine at dinner on the train
5. Champagne at lunch with Mathis and Vesper
6. Vodka Martini (Vesper) at the bar in Casino Royale
7. Vodka Martini (Vesper) with Mathis at the table
8. Unknown Scotch in apartment bathroom while cleaning himself up
9. Vodka Martini (Vesper) at the table
10. Vesper while at dinner with Vesper after winning
11. A second sip of Vesper at dinner
12. A third sip of Vesper at dinner
13. A fourth sip of Vesper before leaving dinner
Licence To Kill – Every kill caused by Bond himself directly.
1. Dryden shot with a silence handgun
2. Dryden’s contact by being shot in the bathroom
3. Mollaka at the embassy with a bullet to the heart
4. Stabbing Alex Dimitrios at the Body Works exhibit
5. Ugandan freedom fighter over the rails in the stairwell
6. Ugandan freedom fighter leader by choking him in the stairwell
7. White’s thug with a bullet to the head
8. White’s thug via electrocution
9. White’s thug with a nail bolt to the head
Aston Martin DB5 – Any and all modes of transport Bond travels by.
1. Earth moving truck while chasing Mollaka
2. local van while chasing Mollaka to the embassy
3. Small plane to Nassau
4. Ford Mondeo to the Ocean Club
5. Range Rover at the Ocean Club
6. 1964 Aston Martin with Solange in the Ocean Club grounds
7. Aston Martin to the airport
8. Taxi in Miami to Body Works exhibition
9. Taxi to the Miami airport
10. Petrol truck at the airport
11. Petrol truck a second time at the airport
12. Helicopter back to Nassau
13. Train in Montenegro
14. Private car on the way to Hotel Splendid
15. Aston Martin DBS to meet up with Rene Mathis
16. Aston Martin DBS chasing Le Chiffre’s men
17. Le Chiffre’s car on the way to Bond’s torture
18. Sail boat in Venice
I Never Joke About My Work – Any gadget Bond uses in the field provided by Q branch.
I Have A Dinner Jacket – Whenever Bond wears a tuxedo.
1. Standing in his hotel for the first time
2. Sitting at the Casino Royale table for a second time
3. Third time at the Casino Royale table
4. After coming back from death
5. Putting his jacket back on before heading to dinner with Vesper
For Queen and Country – All locations visited by 007
1. Prague, Czech Republic
2. Lahore, Pakistan (bathroom first kill)
3. London, England
5. Nassau, Bahamas
6. Miami, United States of America
7. Nassau, Bahamas
9. Lake Como, Italy
10. Venice, Italy
11. Lake Como, Italy
Yes, I Know, Don’t Tell Me – Any chase 007 finds himself involved in.
1. Bond chasing Mollaka through Madagascar to the embassy
2. Bond on foot chasing Carlos at the airport
3. Bond in the DBS chasing Vesper who has been kidnapped
Ninja Training – Any team vs team shoot out with each team being greater than 10 members.
James Bond will return in Quantum Of Solace