The Ultimate James Bond List – A View To A Kill (1985)
This is it, the final outing for Roger Moore as James Bond and although the previous Ultimate Lists have been chock full in most sections, this one may surprise. So grab hold of that mooring rope and get ready for the very latest, A View To A Kill Ultimate List.
Find all the previous Reviews and Ultimate List by clicking here or having a look at the drop down (James Bond) menu above.
007 – Each time the Bond theme song is heard.
1. Opening gun barrel scene
2. Briefly heard when seeing the union jack on the submarine
3. While stealing the Taxi in Paris
You Know My Name – Bond, James Bond count. When it is said by Bond himself.
1. Introducing himself to the Police Captain outside City Hall
2. Reaffirming his identity to Stacey in the Firetruck
Felix Leiter – If James Bond smokes on screen.
Nobody Does It Better – Whenever Bond beds a woman, implied of course.
1. Female agent in the Submarine while leaving Siberia
2. May Day in her bed (her on TOP)
3. Pola Ivanova in the spa
4. Stacey Sutton in the shower
Shaken, Not Stirred – All alcoholic beverages Bond consumes.
1. Bollinger, ’75 at lunch with Aubergine
2. Unknown champagne at Zorin’s dinner party
3. Unknown champagne just as Stacey leaves him at the party
Licence To Kill – Every kill caused by Bond himself directly.
1. Helicopter Pilot crashing the helicopter from a flare gun attack
2. Helicopter agent in the helicopter from a flare gun attack
3. Machine gunner in the helicopter crash from a flare gun attack
4. Letting Max Zorin fall from the Golden Gate Bridge
Aston Martin DB5 – Any and all modes of transport Bond travels by.
1. Skis in the snow mountains of Russia
2. Snowmobile after ditching ski
3. Snowboard to the submarine
4. Submarine leaving Siberia
5. Elevator down the Eiffel Tower
6. Stolen Taxi through Paris chasing May Day
7. Wedding Party boat in Paris
8. In a car with M and Tibbett
9. Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II to Zorin’s mansion
10. Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II to Zorin’s Chateau
11. Inferno during the morning ride with Zorin
12. Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II leaping onto the side from Inferno
13. Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II into the lake
14. Chevrolet Corvette C4 with Pola Ivanova leaving the beach
15. Car while following Stacey to her home
16. Fire Truck while escaping the City Hall fire
17. Fire Truck to the mine
18. Delivery truck to the mine entrance
19. Mine cart into the mine
20. Zorin Blimp, holding onto the mooring rope
I Never Joke About My Work – Any gadget Bond uses in the field provided by Q branch.
I Have A Dinner Jacket – Whenever Bond wears a tuxedo.
1. Opening gun barrel scene
2. Eiffel Tower lunch with Aubergine
3. White tuxedo at the Dinner hosted by Zorin
For Queen and Country – All locations visited by 007
1. Siberia, Russia
2. London, England
3. Paris, France
4. San Francisco, America
Yes, I Know, Don’t Tell Me – Any chase 007 finds himself involved in.
1. Escaping the agents while in Russia
2. Chasing May Day up the Eiffel Tower
3. In a Taxi chasing May Day
4. Zorin’s exercise boys through the forest while riding Inferno
5. Escaping the SF police inside the Firetruck
6. Bond and Stacey escaping on foot while May Day gives chase
Ninja Training – Any team vs team shoot out with each team being greater than 10 members.
James Bond will return in The Living Daylights