The Ultimate James Bond List – For Your Eyes Only (1981)
Less gadgets and back down to Earth give us one of the most enjoyable Bond films in years. Now pull on those skis and get ready to race to the finish as Roger Moore gives us another powerful Ultimate List.
Find all the previous Reviews and Ultimate List by clicking here or having a look at the drop down menu above.
007 – Each time the Bond theme song is heard.
1. Opening gun barrel sequence
2. After regaining control of the helicopter
3. Heard during the car chase in Spain
4. Heard again during the car chase in Spain
5. Briefly heard after Countess Lisl dies on the beach
6. Heard while in the Neptune (two-man sub)
7. “The sharks have them. Make port.”
8. After Apostis dies and Bond climbs to the top of St. Cyril’s.
9. When sending the basket for Columbo
You Know My Name – Bond, James Bond count. When it is said by Bond himself.
1. Introducing himself to Melina
2. Meeting Kristatos at the ice rink
Felix Leiter – If James Bond smokes on screen.
Nobody Does It Better – Whenever Bond beds a woman, implied of course.
1. Countess Lisl at her house on the beach
Shaken, Not Stirred – All alcoholic beverages Bond consumes.
1. Ouzo in the restaurant at the Casino
2. Unknown wine at the Casino restaurant
3. Unknown champagne at Countess’ house
4. Unknown alcoholic beverage on Columbo’s ship
Licence To Kill – Every kill caused by Bond himself directly.
1. Blofeld by dropping him into the smokestack
2 – 4. Kristatos’ thug by gunshot in Albania
5. Kristatos’ thug with a grenade in Albania
6. Locque by kicking his car over the cliff
7. Underwater diver by explosion in the wreckage of St. Georges
8. Apostis with a throwing knife to the body and falling off a cliff
9. Pushing Kriegler out of a window to his death
Aston Martin DB5 – Any and all modes of transport Bond travels by.
1. Universal Exports helicopter
2. Lotus Esprit Turbo (White) while driving in Spain
3. Citroen 2CV while escaping the henchmen in Spain
4. Lotus Esprit Turbo (Bronze) in Italy
5. Horse and cart with Melina in Italy
6. Skis down the mountain with Bibi
7. Skis while escaping Kriegler
8. Lotus Esprit Turbo (bronze) to hotel
9. Kristatos’ private car to Countess’ house on the beach
10. Columbo’s ship
11. Neptune two-man sub searching the St. Georges remains
12. Melina ship in the Ionian Sea before skinning dipping
I Never Joke About My Work – Any gadget Bond uses in the field provided by Q branch.
I Have A Dinner Jacket – Whenever Bond wears a tuxedo.
1. Opening gun barrel sequence
2. At the casino in Greece
For Queen and Country – All locations visited by 007
1. London, England
3. London, England
4. Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy
5. Corfu, Greece
7. Ionian Sea
8. St. Cyril, Greece
9. Ionian Sea
Yes, I Know, Don’t Tell Me – Any chase 007 finds himself involved in.
1. Escaping Gonzales’ men on foot from his estate
2. Escaping Gonzales’ men in cars
3. Being chased by Kriegler and two others on skis to the large ski jump
4. Again being chased on skis by Kriegler and his men
5. Being chased on foot by Locque and another in dune buggies on the beach
Ninja Training – Any team vs team shoot out with each team being greater than 10 members.
1. Columbo’s men vs Kristatos’ men in Albanian warehouse
James Bond will return in Octopussy